OPHTHALMIC LENSES HOYA
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS FOR VISUAL COMFORT
OPHTHALMIC LENSES HOYA
Truly caring about each individual customer is the key to providing the highest quality shopping experience.
GOODBYE DIGITAL EYE STRAIN!
The use of digital devices, even after only 2 hours, leads to problems such as: dry eyes, burning, fatigue and even difficulty concentrating.
Sync lenses feature an “enhanced zone” at the bottom of the lens that promotes relaxation in near vision. This allows the eye muscles to relax and focus more easily, improving comfort during prolonged activity on digital screens, reading or any near activity.
- Monofocal lenses, for correction of myopia hyperopia astigmatism and presbyopia. Various refractive indexes allow us to order very thin lenses
- Spherical and aspherical lenses with different construction geometries according to individual needs
- New generation of multifocal / progressive lenses that no longer give any problems of adaptation
- Specific lenses for ultraviolet and UV protection
- PHOTOCTROMATIC LENSES that photoreact and darken depending on the amount of sunlight
- Indoor lenses, a great alternative to multifocal lenses for those who work long hours in front of the PC
- Indoor lens allows optimal vision at close and intermediate distances
LENSES FOR THE TREATMENT OF MYOPIA
MiyoSmart is the prescription lens that corrects myopia and can slow down its progression at the same time. By slowing down the increase in myopia and consequently the worsening of vision, children will be able to carry out all activities with clear vision.
This special lens with DIMS (Defocus Incorporated Multiple Segments) technology is perfect for children: it offers total protection from UV rays and, being made of polycarbonate, a highly impact-resistant material, is also suitable for sports.
Daily wearing of MiyoSmart lenses with DIMS technology can slow down the progression of refractive defect and axial elongation of the eyeball in school-aged children with myopia. In 21.5 per cent of the test subjects, the progression of myopia stopped completely.
- Curbs myopia progression by 59% on average
- Slow axial eye growth averaging 60%.
In 2018, MiyoSmart lenses were awarded the prestigious Grand Prize, Grand Award and Special Gold Medal at the International Exhibition of Inventions in Geneva, Switzerland, and in 2020, the Silmo d’Or award in the Vision category.