- Hydraclear Plus technology provides long-lasting hydration. Thanks to a special humectant agent, you will always have hydrated eyes and comfortable lenses.
- The Silicone Hydrogel material creates a lens that is so breathable that 84% of respondents said wearing these lenses was like not wearing them.
- Acuvue Oasys can be worn continuously (even at night) for 6 nights and 7 days.
- UV protection
- wants to correct myopia
- Wants to correct hypermetropia
- Want affordable contact lenses
- You want contact lenses that you do not have to remove or replace every day
Note to duration:
Bi-weekly if worn daily; weekly if worn continuously for 6 nights and 7 days.
Acuvue Oasys are manufactured from Senofilcon A, a silicone hydrogel containing 38% water. Highly breathable, these contact lenses allow a high amount of oxygen to pass through to your eyes, keeping them healthy and improving comfort during wear.
Hydraclear Plus Technology – A unique wetting agent that reduces dryness by mimicking the tear film of the eyes to keep them hydrated and moist. It also helps stabilise the tear film for greater comfort.
Eye-inspired design – a combination of patented technologies helps to improve not only eyesight, but also comfort, as well as keeping eyes healthy.
UV Protection – The Class 1 UV filter protects you from >99% UV-B and >90% UV-A rays when outdoors (although sunglasses should also be worn).
Acuvue Oasys contact lenses can be purchased from Lenstore in packs of 6 lenses.
Availability for astigmatism and presbyopia:
Acuvue Oasys are available in both toric (Acuvue Oasys for Astigmatism) and multifocal (Acuvue Oasys for Presbyopia) versions, ensuring crystal-clear vision even for those suffering from astigmatism or presbyopia.